Free counter and web stats

Friday, March 6, 2009

Greedy or conventional?

Praise God!

Just when I got all disappointed and afraid about not getting a job...

God answers prayers.

Amazing how God listens to our prayers and comforts us in times of need!

The good news came in at about 9:50am, a simple call that offered me:
6 months job probation from company A that I needed to respond by Monday

Was thinking of whether company B might offer. So I took forever to call because they kept transferring my calls or not answering.. or the phone would just hang up =x

Apparently the boss from company B was in reservist. =x But a job offer MIGHT or might not be sent by next week.

My current dilemma is whether I should 'doubt' that the job offer from company A. To just accept or to delay the job acceptance and wait for the possible job offer from company B?

Am I being greedy or just conventional?

No comments: