Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First day at work!

My time orientation is getting worse in SG somehow!

Official Work time is 845am to 530pm.

Reached HR office at 820am, waited with 2 other people for their first day @ work too =) One was from Finance, the other from Customer Service.

By the time people started strolling in, it was like 915am =)

One good thing about working at the company I interned before at, is that people are roughly the same and the environment is the same =D

Due to the space constraints in the department, I actually got the chance to sit at the big boss' table (who moved into the room)! It was like a super large desk! However, the computer seemed quite slow =x microsoft 2000 .. lots of shortcuts that I used in Excel 2003 not available! =(

One silly thing I did today! I can't believe I FORGOT that my knock off time was 530!!! I thought 545.. PLUS.. no one else left at that time! But everyone urged me to go back early when I have the opportunity. haha.

Lesson learnt: do NOT take the bus home =x took like 1.5 hours to reach home!

No comments: