Free counter and web stats

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Don't put my picture on the web! I'll sue you!


While waiting for my dad to fetch me, I saw this vending machine, accumulated with at least 4 different drinks. Several people tried to buy a drink in order to take advantage of it. All failed. So I stepped forward, took a shot and went back to the business of waiting.

All of a sudden, this auntie shouted, "oi! 你不要乱乱拍照!不要放在网络上!不然,我回告你的!"

Puzzled, I looked back at the direction of the vending machine. "HUH?", I thought to myself.

Suddenly the auntie appeared right in front of me, continuing to accuse me and threatening to sue me.

I remained calm and replied that I had only taken one picture and it was as above. Since she was so hysterical (and frankly, made me all the more curious as to WHY she was so insistent), I showed her my folder which only comprised of 7 pictures, and kept pointing out that I only took ONE picture and it was the above picture. She couldn't even see that the picture was the vending machine. Still she insisted that I took her picture and WARNED me that if I post it up or something, she can sue me.

All this time, I kept wondering how she might explode if I called her crazy out loud, or try to insult her asking her why on earth would I want her picture, not as if she's pretty or anything. Haha, good thing I had self control =-p so tempted.

*on a side note: we got a Wii! =) am sweating like a pig (yes, i feel like I'm fat) as I play baseball with my sis now.

No comments: