Free counter and web stats

Monday, October 13, 2008

Dreams and thoughts

I can't believe the kind of dreams that my mind comes up with.

Cycling around campus, getting lost, not just on the roads but inside libraries. Parts of it seemed as though cyclists were forbidden (or rather, in my dream, COMMERCE cyclists 'cause I was in a medical library of some sort). Funny mixture of cycling with secondary mates and some new people i met. Apparently i managed to maneuver and make my way to a dead end with many medical students staring at me. Managed to persuade a 1st year medical student who told me stuff like "you need a 6 digit number to open the door" and opened it up with their student ID (I didn't key mine in coz a commerce student's ID would probably trigger off alarms)

Random thoughts:

*singing* Mmm- I-N-G-O.. Mmm-I-N-G-O.. *stops singing* wait.. is it M-I-N-G-O? No, doesn't form a word.. P-I-N-G-O? No.. not a proper word either.. Hmm. Lets try to finish the song.. maybe I'll know what it is.. *resumes singing* Mmm-I-N-G-O.. and Bingo was his name oh!

No comments: