Free counter and web stats

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aussie.. no more.. soon.. =(

Looking at some of my ocf friends' pix, I realised how much i missed out on. I wonder why I choose to go with another group of people whom I know I would never be as close to. I wonder why I tend to 'guard' myself with the OCFers but not so with the wushu peeps. I see the fun in OCFers but I wonder what really makes me hesistate? Perhaps having to ensure some standard conduct in front of them.. perhaps.. perhaps..

It all boils down to being accepted doesn't it? Maybe more than acceptance.. but i know not what i speak of anymore..

Eeks. Sound so emo. Sudden mood swing.

These aside, it's time to mug. Seriously. For the first time in my uni life. I think. maybe I should be like Tim. Stop MSN. Stop Chats. Most probably even stop FB. Isolation. It's hard. Work gives a good excuse. Social activities still pile on. I gladly accept. At the risk of my downfall in graduation which hopefully happens on the 18th dec 7:30pm. Half the world would not attend. Why do I sound so depressing?

Must be the lack of sleep, the 6 hours of 'vhooping shit' accompanied by 4 half glasses of white wine into the wee hours of the night.

I'm Hungry. Enough said.

No comments: