Free counter and web stats

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thank You God

Really thank God for the weekend that he has brought me through! I never thought that I would be able to even explore these leadership roles at all!

First thanksgiving in regards to Bible study leading. Was doing Ephesians with Kat and Jc and while it did take me a long time to prepare, it gave me an idea on how much work was put in aside from God's guidance as well! Indeed, I learnt to be more appreciative of the amount of preparation put in by my bible study leaders.

However, I think I am still more comfortable with the supportive role as can be seen in the few questions brought up in Friday's OCF Carlton's bible study that I managed to clarify (i hope).

Second thanksgiving is in relations to today's sunday school song leading! Really thank God for Dot's help as well! Though it was bad to prepare so last minute, it really helped when she really explained each part. =D Yay! She seemed quite tired last night as well though, so didn't really talk much.. though I would have liked to.. =x Song leading would have to last another month though.. and another.. Oct and Dec.. Hope I can cope.. and not overloading everything..

A few decisions in my mind made but not properly discussed with my dad yet though we were on msn.. (was quite tired even in typing after bball and last min sun sch prep)

1) Probably Going back to Singapore to Work -> justification -> Singaporean citizenship often gets priority while here in melb, higher chances of getting discriminated against without aus PR.

2) Might not apply for PR in aus -> justification -> if i cant commit 2 out of 5 years required to stay in aus (given that i find a job in singapore), applying with a few thousand aussie dollars would simply be wasting that resource..

****

Currently my left calf hurts like crazy. Probably from the combination of left ankle sprain + Gym & body attack on Tuesday + badminton on Wednesday + Badminton for Igames on Friday + Basketball Sunday (today).. OW.

No comments: