Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When in sickness, just sleep.

Fell sick on Friday. Got a sore throat/cough after singing in OCF.

Didn't think too much about it and even went to work the following day.

Halfway during work, I coughed heaps and occassionally, into the phone and to one extreme, almost failed to complete my sentence as a result of a disappearing voice.

Despite having a headache afterwards, I still held on and even went grocery shopping as I was already in the city.

So, upon arrival home, i slept from 5-830pm. Made some dinner to make sure I wasn't malnourished then slept again from 12midnight to 9am.

On Sunday, helped with the music for Sunday school and then after church service, played super little bball because it was wet and there were others occupying the courts too..

Made fried carrot cake again for the potluck I had with the Wushu Peeps @ my place =D CS' wrap with chicken and beef was fantastic as were BK's Braised meat and despite Eugenie's absense, her macroroni bake was delicious too =D Of course, not forgetting Jac's lamb *Yum!*

Watched Mummy 3 courtesy of CS.

After which, Jiaying's custard and Kyrie's sago rocked! woohoo!

Thus concluded that day with sleep from 12midnight to 8plusam.

Monday, wasn't feeling that much better either. The moment I entered the lecture theatre, somehow i just coughed non-stop =x Worse thing was that my bottle was empty =( Been coughing the whole day and still had to try to do my assignment because I haven done my part. Ultimately, still came back while the rest went for their lecture and slept from 4pm to 730pm before having dinner and watching drama before then sleeping once again from midnight to 11am.

I wonder if there's such things as too much sleep? Am I a sluggard if I'm sick? =-p

No comments: