Free counter and web stats

Thursday, September 18, 2008

To think about..

2 more days before the start of semester break.

Feeling very disorganised.

Once again, I've come to the point in my life that I start doing things for the sake of doing it. I start going for events for the sake of going. Why do I do such things? I'm always losing sight of it all.. =(

Events up next

after class on thu (9am-3pm)
- study (lets pray hard it's successful and efficient) (3pm-530pm)
- girls' prayer meet (6pm - 730pm max)
- dinner + study? (8pm-915pm)
-badminton! (930pm-11pm)

Friday
- breakfast @ 8am
- class test @ 10am
- preparation for BS/study (11-1pm)
- BS (1pm-3pm)
- study? (3-5pm)
- wushu cross training (530-630pm)
- ocf welcome @ 630pm till late

Wushu update: Everyone seems to be getting sick! And the funny bit is that we're all spraining our ankles NOT DUE to wushu! I think i started the trend, though i started it small. The rest are spraining in such a way that they need crutches! Thank God that I don't need that and could still walk around in such a way people are still skeptical if i actually sprained my ankle =-p

Missed last week's wushu training and missed out on so much of the form! But at least I'm back on track with the kicks and jumps. Hoping to do more next time. I should practise at home .. one day..

Once the holidays are here.. Here are the things that I seriously need to start thinking about

1) PR application (faster go to the stupid IELTS centre la!)
2) Settle accomodation (call agent - though technically i was supposed to have done it this week!)
3) Resume write up/brush up resume/change of official email - more importantly, FIND A JOB! (look for careers online resume)
4) STUDY - need to catch up on AS lectures and Contigencies Tutorials and Lectures. Argh. Ok. Need to catch up on ALL lectures and tutorials and assignments!
5) Catch up with friends - haven been talking to many people nowadays. What an anti-social behaviour. Time and effort is all part and parcel of maintaining friendships.

No comments: