Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Relationships (revisited)

Had an interesting talk with my housemate last night, who seems to be very observant when it comes to these kinda things (note the title)

Apparently she noticed a 'close bond' between me and a guy and asked if anything was happening. Unfortunately for her 'skillful' observations, I had no same intention that she might have thought me to have. Maybe she'll end up putting ideas into my head. She's hoping that I'm not misled into it though. Lol.

What surprised me more was that she had noticed something between me and another guy sometime last year. Talking with her made me realise that perhaps I really did not know how to react. When I asked her how she knew her current BF likes her, she told me she simply asked him what was going on.. That is something that I failed to do with that friend of mine then. Maybe that's the reason why nothing happened. Then again, I'm sure I played a -ve role in the unsuccessful outcome...

Right. Whatever. I should be more worried over my health and studies now. Relationships.. come secondary.

No comments: