Free counter and web stats

Monday, September 22, 2008

Waste of time.

The holidays are here! Yet I am slacking on my own. Feeling very lonely as I stay home alone. Things are hard to organise when half the people dont have holidays yet. Plus the fact that my phone credit just ran out and it takes 3 days to recharge. So much so that I don't even have the credit to book my shift to work tonight so that I would not waste my time. =x HAI.

What a crappy way to start the holidays. Who said a few hours 'thinking' about life would be enough. A whole day spent on improving resumes (basically just rewriting my lousy english in it) is really ARGH.

sad.

2 comments:

david santos said...

A time holiday in when it is always very good.
Congratulations

Beth Wong said...

resume-writing just represent your true self. Write yourself in it. =) It's the best way i know of.