Free counter and web stats

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gaming again?


Oh no. No more phoenix wright = goes back to lame games.

Hexic + Magic Pen = Stares @ computer and spoils my eyesight.

No good.

On the other hand, I got a shift on Sat! Though, I recall that I'm meant to train on weekdays. Haha, don't care la. I want a shift and I'll get it =p

Got a phone interview earlier as well. My answers were pretty standard. Don't think I'll stand out amongst the other 60 potential applicants vying for the pathetic 10 positions for being a game consultant! Darn. Got to improve my impromptu speeches and thoughts. I SHOULD start talking to people seriously.

333-302 Lecture lasted for 1h50 mins according to my recording but with no breaks in between! I almost died during the last 10-20 mins as i struggled to focus (despite finishing a double size Extra Nutty Snickers Bar during the 50th-55th minute!)

Stop wasting precious time! But studies are so boring.. where did my motivation fly to?

No comments: