Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Untraceable

CT05 in the morning was good as we learnt more about WL policies and their relevant formulas. The lecture in the afternoon was more of probability and statistics which promptly put me to sleep! Much of which was covered in year 1's maths A and applied maths. Quite obvious where my interest lies. Now I know what they mean by "choose actuarial studies only if you EAT, SLEEP and DREAM maths"

Wasted many hours as i reached home by 1:15pm with no other lectures to go to. Nothing to do, no one to talk to. Sworn off gaming. Boredom.

Browsed through some unwatched movies that I have stored up and found "Untraceable".

SUPER GOOD show! A bit of a sicko show though. Main plot is "Kill with me" via the internet. The more people who choose to tune in to the online broadcasting, the faster the person being captured would be killed. The dilemma between looking for the help of the community and the unfortunate assist in bringing the website to attention.

Been trying to do my tutorials but I think I overestimate my ability. Do I really need to wait until the end of the week for my lectures to cover before I can do so? Darn.

No comments: