Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Road Splat

That's the first thing that pops to mind when this group of locals went rushing by in front of me. One of the guy went "splat!" somewhat at the left corner of my line of sight. Unfortunately with the whole bunch of friends running at a high speed, I decided not to risk my life to help the poor fellow but to "move along" instead. =x Not a daily sight to behold upon but nonetheless reminds me why i seldom would be seen running nowadays.

Forgot to mention more about the maggots in the previous post that my housemate has courageously caught probably 80% of those squirming worms! She screamed a few times in fact when she DROPPED them but all's fine now! =) I'm not stepping out of the room otherwise!

Printed my ugly looking academic transcript for a price that I could eat 3 meals with! (well, union house food anyway) I don't think I would get the casual tutor Job for Introductory Macroeconomics but I wonder if I might for Intermediate Macroeconomics
even though I didn't apply for it.

Wushu today - Got to learn new basic moves which was super cool! Now nobody should be able to hold on to my wrist tightly anymore! Whaha. Not that many people do that to me.. Two steps in my head, bring in, pull out! Wonder if I can actually recall the action if I see these two phrases the next time..

No comments: