Free counter and web stats

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another random library comment

*Indian-accented*

"Your attention please! There are FREE cookies, milo and coffee available downstairs. If you are free, feel free to come down and have them."

- This service is courtesy of OCF (Overseas Christian Fellowship) Melbourne University, who somehow provides free refreshments for us POOR POOR university students mugging our lives away in some corner of the overcrowded [busy period, in the librarians' words] cold pile of bricks.

Official notice:
I am dead. Paper tomorrow @ 2.15pm and here I am, slacking away again. Shit. This is going to be one of the worst papers ever. Seriously.

Sometimes I don't ask for prayers because I feel like I deserve the punishment. Shouldn't I be glad that someone is willing to take my place? Or does it just seem like more trouble to 'repay' or to be in debt than to simply take on the punishment?

No comments: