Free counter and web stats

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chicken room?!

Ok. sorry I don't mean to mock. but it's the only form of 'entertainment' during this supposedly busy period for me.

"If you need help, please head to the chicken room?!"

For days I have been hearing ..

"If you lost something, please go to the chicken room.."

"Mr so and so.. your watch has been found.. Please go to the chicken room to claim it back.."

Etc etc

You get the point.

I just realised a minute ago. He meant CHECK IN room. The only logical explanation to what room you can find in the library won't you say..

Currently:

Lost in my textbook. First time reading it. Too many to read. Too much. On lecture 6 out of lecture 12. Have yet to practise my questions. Maybe I should stop. Maybe .. Maybe. I'm too disorganised. That's my problem. Why do I keep identifying the same problems each semester?

I'm tired.

No comments: