Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

regrets. on to a new chap

no, my exams are STILL not over! =x rar.

but today's paper.. was really really terrible.

I regret not doing more practice despite having time to do so.
I regret staying at home all day stuck to computer facebook and manga reading.
I regret (partially only) playing the guitar non stop. i regret complaining non stop about the heat wave that has been covering melbourne for the past few days yet not doing anything (like going to the library to study) about it.
i regret saying that i would do work yet not do work.

Melbourne has unofficially moved on from the cooling spring to the tortuously hot and dry weather. This suffocating weather has incentively pushed me to study in the library (sad to say, only after my HUGE failure with Statistics- the only other paper that i COULD have gotten exemption for if i studied harder [no use crying over untouched spilled milk is there?])

Just read this weather forecast in the lift in my friend's building (figures are rough estimates from memory):
sunrise: 5.54am
sunset: 8:15pm
no. of hours of sunlight = 14 hours!
moon rise: 4.16pm
moon set: 3.10am
no. of hours of moonlight?(ok, cant remember exact phrase for this) = 10 hours.

this has totally ruined my sleeping pattern! having to wake about 6 - 7am nowadays (not just coz my exams today started at 9am) but also because of the heat received.

librarians nowadays are so punctual in shooing people home. =x

No comments: