Free counter and web stats

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bundoora campus

Currently at RMIT bundoora using their computers.

The holidays have finally started and even though i know there's much to be done, i just don't feel like doing them.

Things I'm supposed to do, yet have postponed them in my mind
- find people and meet up with them before i leave
- check out the requirements for PR or rather, whether i'm allowed to renew my visa in Australia.
- decide therefore if i should get a 1 -way or 2 way ticket next year.
- prepare songs for next week's sunday school
- pack my room
- pack my things for convention
- pack my bag to go back
- buy stuff to bring back (my sis demands flake to be brought back)


Some interesting things that i can recall (aside from the dreadful exam time)
- i got 6 FREE krispy kremes yesterday! (plus lots of other offers with more FREE krispy kremes available with more purchase - which is good given that my family wants them too)
- found out each original krispy kreme contained up to 800+ kj! Love the overwhelming amounts of sugar available =D
- each flavoured krispy kreme's sugar content varied from 900 + to 1400 kj! (right, my bro LOVES those - but whatever, he's skinny)

Some rather unfortunate events
- i misplaced my keys the day after my exam and wasted at least 40 mins searching for it and turned up late for the skit practice!
- slept over at a friend's place as a result of the lack of keys and when i went home, i buzzed the wrong unit! (malu man, good thing there wasn't anyone staying at that unit i think)

Happiness
- i actually played basketball with the other OCFers on sunday! =D after a very filling lunch at noodle kingdom
- basketball was quite alright, managed to shoot one nice shot in! =) whee! told myself won't get it though. Haha.
- Got a few injuries once again.. what's a game without injuries? Got elbowed on my left eye and the impact caused me to bite my tongue as well. I accidentally sent Wai yen's brother flying past me when he dribbled and i tried to 'scare' him.. Being the excitable me, my knee came up as well.. didn't expect him to 'bump' into me. As a result of 'karma' - which i don't believe in, haha, shuzi bumped into me within the next 5 mins, throwing me to the ground. =p

No comments: