Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

eat play sleep

Bravo, bravo! It's the time of holidays!

Eat play sleep pretty much summarises what my holidays have been like. It's about a week to convention and in the meantime, BBQs and Sports and Games are surrounding my life.

Had a dessert party last night =) no dinner, the cookies (of different varieties) were more than enough. Started out slow with a movie, "are we there yet?" and gradually followed by the ever popular and in demand in our group, the WII console available thx to the host's brother who was not ard =D

The "electric" guitar was new and exciting to me.. I guess i'm always the gamer amongst this group =D Aced the first time i played, 90+% of the notes hit =) most lost due to the beginning of figuring how to play. Some sections even had 100% hit so that was pretty cool. Hee. Loved the middle level stage as the songs would then require 4 notes on the LHS. Easy mode was for 3. Hard was 5 and reminded me of barring with a normal guitar, having to move from one frat to another.

On a side note, i realised what's making me so unpredictable to some of my not-so-close friends who try to understand me. It's my 'unwillingness' to 'reveal' my plans, my schemes and perhaps even thoughts. Remember my earlier entry on knowledge is power, i guess on top of that, i enjoy watching people's surprised faces when they realised something that i already know. I tend to like spontaneous things and not planned things. Sometimes i wonder if it's more for the sake of repuatation, of me being always unorganised. perhaps 'wanting' to maintaint that 'face', i conceal the fact that i at times do think, i do organise, i do plan. Hmmm.

No comments: