Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

BEE!

Ok. more like fly invasion.

It gets irritating when the flies get larger during summer and come invade our houses.

It reminds me of how i used to hide when i hear mosquitoes buzz by my ear.

i still clinge when that happens (with the flies this time)

Attempted to make a phone call to enquiry about internship opportunities in Singapore earlier on. Called this side branch because that was the number listed in the ad about the internship. This woman who picked up the phone was scary man.

a) she claimed she couldn't hear me, though i could.
b) she sounded like my mum! maybe all aunties sound the same! lol. for a moment i thought i called the wrong number
c) she was kinda rude. like those 'haiyo, you call here for what? i cant help you la, go disturb others' kinda attitude.

guess what? she wasted '1cent' of my calling card credit. LOL! that's how fast it was man.

but at least she gave me the main branch's number who linked me to a nicer person, sandra. Unfortunately, she couldn't give me much information and i had to leave my number with her. Thus begins this fearful period of time where i have to wait for the call and i don't think i can focus on my studies! (oh wait, thats just an excuse not to study..)

rar. FM is so boring. yet there's the whole chunk on time series modelling which i cant seem to figure out fully yet.

No comments: