Free counter and web stats

Friday, October 12, 2007

rush hour indeed

Still am attempting to make full use of my time. Still failing.

Uni classes still bore me, breaks in btw still can't be used for satisfactory work. yet, i take comfort at the thought of being able to interact more socialably with my friends. =) Alicia @ ballieu, Soraya & Dawn (does <5 mins of conversation count?)during Inter Maco Lecture, Yanyan before Body combat, Szerene & kay after body combat, YiXian, Winston & Clare as well as Charis along lygon, and of course, Jean, Karen, Madelin and Aaron (well, partly anyway) during dinner. People whom i seldom get to talk to.

Celebrated Karen's 18th birthday a day before the actual day. Dinner(@ intersection cafe) + desert(@ some unknown place to me). offered to watch a movie with them @ my place, rush hour 3, even though i knew i would be rushing after that as well. Stats assignment due tml, Macro assignment on tues, have not prepared for BS for OCF on fri(aka tml) nor prepared for devotional sharing with dot. And guess what? things would be full on from 11am. Classes to end at 3 +, meet with dot, then music then welcome duty.

Rush hour[s].. They say the shorter the time you have, the more efficient you would use the time. I say, that still doesn't work for me.

No comments: