Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Studies vs exercise vs..

It's interesting to see how people react to a situation presented to them

I asked Eleanor earlier if i should go for fitness class or stay home and study.

Guess what her answer was?

sleep and do your work. As long as you do some work, it doesn't matter how long you sleep. [or sth along that line]

erm.. right.. i thought i was weighing studies and exercise? In creeps the element of "sleep". As a result, i fell asleep halfway while doing my work. =x I am so influenced by what people tell me!

Just awoken from the laziness of not catching up with others and started reading a few of my friends' blogs. One thing that has been consistent with my posts is the lack of existence of pictures.

Viola, my attempts at changing.



"its called light painting. Just set for long exposure and write anything with a focused light like your lcd flash on the phone" - explanation from a pro. I just did the writing with 3 lightsticks though. =p

No comments: