Free counter and web stats

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The verdict..

My results are out! Well, not officially anyway. But, *hint to those young ones in regards to using melb uni results links*, the university splits the release of results into 2 days, separated by faculties. Mine happens to be the one for the later day.

However, the results have actually been keyed into the system, just not shown on screen. So all you need to do is go to s.i.s., to order a copy of your results history to get it! Check your university email and voila!

Anyway, the verdict is this..

I passed!!!

Alright! Now i can confirm my graduation and stop being so skeptical about me being to graduate! =p

Now that that is done..

Here's my personal opinion on where I stand (this means before I have officially discussed with my parents) :

I HAVE to look for a job more SERIOUSLY now.

This means PERSONALISING each resume/CV. Enough of 'photocopying'/ the 'ideal' copy. Haha. Maybe that's why I haven been given an opportunity in my job search so far. Lol.

Don't think i have much options in further studies anymore. My results have quite crushed that hope. Buck up woman!

No comments: