Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jack of all trades, master of none emphasized

Currently slacking my time away..

just going to the gym for less than an hour, went for less than a round of jogging outside my condo.. Didn't swim even cause my left arm ached as i tried to train it up..

I really want to just play fable on xbox the whole day but definitely would run into trouble with my mum so i just keep to my small room @ the back of the house (also once known as the 'maid's room')

Even if gaming is all I do, there's always someone better (or rather, i just s*ck so badly) so i guess it's a starting point to get myself thinking and start doing other things that are more beneficial to getting a job and just getting a life.

My current situation consists of just stoning in my little room behind and i'm not even getting exposed to friendships which currently i have limited myself to online ones. I really should start getting people's numbers and contacting them.

Oh the procrastination that home brings..

Each year's resolution of 'killing' procrastination never succeeds

No comments: