Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Spiders and mice

Spider drawings as payments!
- this article is super funny.

I saw a mouse in union house basement today while mugging last minute for my afternoon paper today! Quite cute in fact, if i wasn't nervous for my paper, might have sat and just waited to take photographic evidence of the cleanliness in union =p


***
My papers today. Let's not talk about how 'fun' having 2 papers on the same day can be.

Fear of not being able to wake = looking for a friend's place (which is close to the exam hall) to stay over.

While that was successful, turned out I failed to get a good night's rest anyway. I wonder if it was the anxiety of the papers.

Apparently, studying too much can cause me to label the dream world as a 'perfect' world, and the current world as 'imperfect' world.

Here's what i wrote when i woke up:

In the perfect world, I was not a badminton club member so that I could play against non club members. (compete against small kid! what a bully i was in my dream)

In the perfect world, kids stopped crying when i spoke to them. (on the contrary, i always get frowns and signs of violence from Cheryl {pastor's kid} whenever i say hi to her *sob*)

**

signs of nervousness - arm shaking and getting slightly numbed in the midst of exams

**

If i fail my actuarial papers, maybe it won't be too bad. I already have my 3 300 subjects. I could take finance papers instead and even get a double major! *always look on the 'bright' side of life*

No comments: