Free counter and web stats

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reverse Psychology?

I think the idea of having to mug is having adverse effects on me. With most people starting their exams already, mugging alone in the cold (which is good in this hot weather now) lifeless brownless (name of the library btw) basement has simply turned me off now.

Skipped a day of going alone from 9 am till 7pm to the library today (i cant believe i even went at 840am yesterday!)..

What I ended up doing:

1) finishing a whole series of anime - hitohira
2) sweat in my warm room when i could have been enjoying the cold in that lonely room
3) eating non stop (not that it doesn't happen in the basement)
4) ultimately trying to figure out the difference between joint density function and joint life density function. (for my last exam~ too many formulas~!)

I need my first exam to wake me up.
-back to attempts at understanding contingencies ..

No comments: