Free counter and web stats

Monday, July 28, 2008

First day of the last sem

First day of Uni of the last semester springs 3 lectures with 1 lecturer.

3 hours of the same lecturer seems daunting to some but I guess I didn't mind because he was one of the best =) Deemed as one who sets super hard questions in exams, he was also my lecturer last semester whose subject was the only one where i didn't get just a P.

This does not, however, cure me of my falling asleep in lectures problem =x Perhaps before going for classes, i'll need to induce myself with caffeine, not from coffee (totally detest) but from chocolate =)

Trying to be more healthy this semester. Waking up early to EAT breakfast (goat cheese with prata bread and milo), attempt to make sandwiches for lunch, and perhaps more sandwiches for dinner. =x Probably depending on whether I have to work or go for wushu, or go for OCF.

Jogging schedule seems okay if I dont have work. Maybe after classes. However, I failed to allocate time to study it seems! haha.

Currently my schedule for the evenings is quite screwed up. Especially when I feel obligated to be 'on call' for my casual job of which i have yet to start a single shift. Ideally, this MIGHT be my schedule: BSF mon, WUSHU tues, WORK wed, WORK thu, OCF fri, WORK sat, CHURCH sun.

I'm not sure if I should commit myself to BSF (Bible study fellowship). It feels daunting, but it's actually a good source to study the bible. Just that sometimes i feel very shallow when i share my points when compared to others though this is not the main concern that i should be worried over. Yet as a human being, I tend to still be super subconscious about this. I guess I should just continue and see if God shows me a different direction. Pray God that you would help me prioritise my life in a way pleasing to you.

No comments: