Free counter and web stats

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Away

Going to Adelaide in about 6 hours time. Would leave this stagnant until the 3rd of July. Hopefully I'll have the energy to update then before going for July Camp 08 from the 4th of July to 7th July.

side note:

My friend happened to be staring at me one day. I wondered why when she finally pulled back. Upon inquiring, she had thought at first that I have make up on.

"Make-up?", I wondered aloud.

"Nope. Nothing."

Oh no! I realised a few minutes ago what she meant. EYE BAGS! the dreadful things that everyone has complained about, the thing that I was most grateful for NOT having has FINALLY appeared!

Looking back, I felt that I didn't study enough. Yet I have stayed up late on that pretext. Note to self: NEVER attempt studying at the computer again! Even though $ seems wasted from printing as opposed to using the university's electricity, but it's WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more effective!

RESOLUTIONS

If I can pass this semester, I resolve to work harder @ what I have. To understand and memorise each topic well before the semester break. To complete each tutorial before the class and to redo them again after to ensure full understanding. I should have done this at the start of 1st year =x

Please pray for me =( I am almost certain that I would fail a subject, at which, I won't be able to graduate by the end of the year. Not that I have secured a job. Have to apply for PR. Maybe get to bum around for a few months by working part time to pay off rent. Would i get the chance to stop living off my parents hard earned money by the end of this year?
Hai. What is your plan for me, God?

1 comment:

kat_ said...

YAY you passed praise God!!!! :) :) :) (i know from your nick)

-- sorry i've been AFK so many times when u talk to me. it's been a busy few days, trying to catch up with everybody here before i jet back to melbourne.

see you soon babe :D