Free counter and web stats

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Library camper

Once again, reverting to this habit is still the best. Though my focusing ability has yet to return to me, i guess at least by camping I'll be able to start.

I'm happy to say that I have found a good group of friends within the wushu group. It took time, say one semester, for us to bond but I'll say it was worth it. =) Now most of the girls are campers at the library as well =D (yay!)

Though a problem would be the talking and slacking while using computer, I'm trying to minimise this problem by going upstairs level 2 (yes, aussie style) where the computers would have no part in my study routine.

At 3pm yesterday afternoon, my classes unofficially ended (supposed to have a tut on friday but i went for that on monday) =D now i can happily camp whee!

Supposed to join my friend in AMI consultation but i went to the wrong floor (was on the right floor at first) so ended up back in the library after taking that refreshing 20 mins break.

Currently "guarding" my friend's computer and her stuff now. Shall use it as a last time entry before just sinking myself in actuarial modeling and financial mathematics.

Shall attempt to finish off my tutes before asking questions. Going through by myself first then listing a pile of questions would be the right way to go. Just that it's slow. Darn.

Random: Kat is on her flight back to Singapore now. Hai. One less person to talk to.

No comments: