Free counter and web stats

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reenrolment

I've re-enrolled into Melbourne University! Ok, no big deal right. The problem is choosing the elective subject that i have for next year. Mind you, the ONLY elective i have next year. The rest are PURE ACTUARIAL subjects. Think my head is going to burst. People are choosing derivatives, corporate finance, management subjects and even MORE MATHEMATICS subjects (stochastic modelling). I wanted to take entrepreneur finance but the lecture clashes with actuarial modelling 1! SAD CASE! now i'm at a loss.. i don't want to follow all my other friends sometimes..makes me feel as though i'm taking the subject JUST BECAUSE they are. =x which is why i took Competition and strategy this semester as my elective. bah. more things to think about. what a hassle

No comments: