Free counter and web stats

Thursday, October 25, 2007

assignments give me such a headache..

It's not as if i start late and thus have to rush for my assignments (generally try not to anyway). it's just that i tend to rush into things and attempt the questions before i read any of the textbooks or lecture slides sometimes. This results in me being stuck and having to 'wait' for others to start theirs. Feels like i'm relying so much on them =x

Maybe it's time to learn to revise my work before attempting the assignment questions. I try to. In the shortest period of time. Thereby resulting in a dissatisfying outcome. TSK.

Last day tomorrow. Last assignment due. Just feel like getting it out of my way NOW! but somehow more and more problems seem to keep cropping up. come on, it's ONLY 5%! =x man.

i'm supposed to have studied tonight as well. But i can't focus.. not sure which subject to start studying. Maybe stats? FM? Macro? C&S?

subjects start to circle round me. hard times.

No comments: