Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Food - junk food

It came as a pleasant surprise that i was able to spot my friends' mistakes regarding assignments (C&S, Stats). That doesn't mean that i was able to fulfil the same assignment without having to refer to theirs though. Reminds me of the inability to reject H0, it's insufficient reasons to reject yet we can't blantantly just say we accept it (though some ppl DO say so).

Maybe i should restrain from buying so much junk food now. (though technically, some would argue it's fuel food for exams) the moment i see food in my room (which is like 99.99% of the time) i just munch it down. Have already consumed 1 pack of jellies, 1 bag of wang wang biscuits and 1/4 tin can of wasabi peas. The rest of the minute stuff includes my 3 fun size packs of chocolate, boost, snickers and twix not forgetting the bigger sizes of the latter.

Also, the library i hope would become my 2nd home soon. Otherwise, i won't be able to complete my studies. 20 days and counting. That's not a lot is it, for 4 subjects. Oh no! 5 days. and Uni hasn't even ended.. One more assignment to go.

No comments: