Free counter and web stats

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Distant Homes

I was just thinking about how the distance between my home and my friends' seem to increase exponentially every year. How i made the choice, without realising too much of what the consequence might bear, of moving further and further away. The choice of living with my current housemate.

Perhaps i tend to be more impatient (reminds me of the new topic on barginning) with people i know. Just felt quite bugged today. Interacted with my mum on MSN earlier and felt quite irritated when she spoke of how 'her method' of finding a job, ie just entering a store and asking for a job, worked for one of her friends' daughter who is studying here in melbourne as well. I attempted rebutting that she probably dressed up and thus my mum recommended me to do so as well. That's when i got quite frustrated =x I guess i don't want to grow up that fast, but i don't think i can deny the fact that i have to, sadly.

No comments: