Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Moving on

I think it's time. Time to stop lamenting, time for a new beginning.

I should start to implement the department's culture into my life. Forward looking and not looking for faults of ppl for the purpose of looking, but for the purpose of improving.

For if I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, there is no reason for me to be lazy and not push myself for greater heights!

I confess that I have not been trying my best, or simply have been wasting time. It's time to be more focused and productive and be grateful for each waking moment I have. :)

Life IS meaningful and beautiful if I dun spend my days wallowing in sleep and complaints.

On a separate note, finalized my flight to KL to melb :D now to just indulge myself to searching for companians after the exam.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: