Free counter and web stats

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hunger


Spent the past hour or so looking for entertaining pictures of the idea of hunger. Apparently even the world wide web failed to capture this image as all I get are images of STARVATION of people in Africa.



**

Somehow, I've been getting hungry very easily during this exam period. Not sure how I should improve my eating habits to not feel so worn out.

**

While the title for this week's sermon was 'depression', i guess 'hunger' does link to it as well. Happened to read through someone else' blog and realised it spoke of the same psalm that we did in church today. Psalm 42

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God"

While the body requires physical food, I should not neglect its spiritual food either. The extreme hunger pangs i'm feeling now should serve as a good reminder for this.

No comments: