Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

History in the making!

0.92 Sing = 1 Aud

How can this be?!

It's like the world is against people like me who are graduating this year. Used up so much money in exchange for my university fees.

Now the choice for work is definitely preferred in Singapore though I myself would prefer to stay in Aussie.

Small dilemma, should I continue my casual work in Aussie?

Reasons not to:
1) It's near exams
2) It's not as worth it as before with the drop in Aus Currency =p
3) I have all the time to work after I graduate

Reasons to:
1) It's still money =p
2) maybe the time dedicated to work might spur further productivity in remaining time left
3) The amount earned is still WAY higher compared to most casual jobs in Singapore (17+*0.92 > 5 or 6)

No comments: