Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

exercise and studies

Despite having agreements that my friends join me at body attack today, none of them turned up. one smsed her regrets though. Once again, the intensity of it was so huge that i felt my body become lazy! Somehow couldn't breathe properly either, had a dry throat and drinking the fluids didn't help much =x bah, still prefer body combat and the punches involved =) upper body strength than lower.

Here's the embarrassing bit, as i returned the mat, i crashed into a lady! Said sorry and stood there dazed for a while as i recovered from my recoil =x that's not all, she asked if i was alright..! Aiyo. so embarrassing. faster scoot off. haiyo, so blur.

safeway - bought cans of food and bottles of sauces. ok, exaggeration. Bought more chocolate than those =p anyway, trained my left arm more than attack as i carried the heavy metal things back. my left arm shook as i ate dinner but only for a while.

i realised that i need to be more organised and plan what to study. 4 subjects doesn't seem as many in secondary school but now, it seems like a lot, especially if i want to cover them in depth. couldn't complete studies this morning though i had 5 hours free =x only compared answers with my friend, where i seem to have more correct answers for once.

alrighto. shall proceed to exchange rates and implications of depreciations and money wages. hopefully i can move on to white noise and AR(1), also known as auto covariance though i have no idea what it means yet. thus the need for revision. was talking to madelin(my housemate) and telling her about R and how i'm using it for ANOVA tests, where it combines all forms of data to calculate the F values and P values to use for hypothesis testing. Not a very detailed way of explaining but that was enough to sweep her off her feet =p must learn of more elegant ways of expressing myself through my studies

No comments: